Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Poll: Collectors Box for Wetpixel Quarterly

Started by echeng ·

  • 28Posts
  • 28Replies

Read-only discussion

Poll: Collectors Box for Wetpixel Quarterly

28 posts
  1. Hi Eric, does that price include the back issues from this year?

     

    Yes, I'd be iterested, but I'd be after the magazines themselves too, as I haven't gotten around to signing up for them yet.

     

    Ryan.

     

    I am in the same boat as Ryan, I need or should I say want both.

     

    Thanks,

    Jamie

  2. The price does not include any issues. Issue #3 is already sold out, and we have very few remaining copies of issue #2 available on the website.

     

    We will, however, probably be selling a limited number of Year 1 collector boxes which will include all four issues issues.

  3. When can I order???

     

    Henrik

  4. Hey Eric,

     

    Put me down for one!

     

    Best

     

    Adam

  5. I would be interested in the Combo, but before Xmas.

     

    /Erik

  6. I'm going to try to get a pre-order going (using our eBay system). It is likely that the boxes themselves (and the combo) will be available to be delivered before Christmas, but the stickers for the side of the box will not. We'd send them to you at a later time.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.