Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Happy New Year!

Started by Carlos_Suarez ·

  • 22Posts
  • 22Replies

Read-only discussion

Happy New Year!

22 posts
  1. Best whishes to 2009

     

    CSA_8862-feliz2009.jpg

  2. From one turtle to another

    Sipadan2008-11-015730%20-%20Version%202%20(1).jpg

  3. happy new year folks!

    (ok not a turtle and forgive me the santa hat, originally it was my xmas card this year :cry: )

     

    ny2009.jpg

  4. Ok a turtle end of year send off and all you guys are showing head shots? How about some turtle rear end? :cry:

    Happy new year all!

    post-1861-1230650275.jpg

  5. Ok a turtle end of year send off and all you guys are showing head shots? How about some turtle rear end? :cry:

    Happy new year all!

    post-1861-1230650275.jpg

    Trying to keep up or chasing turtle poop? ^_^

  6. Just chasing tail as I always am... :lol::)

  7. :):(:lol::island::drink:

     

    Dive safe

     

    Dean( HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ) B

  8. Happy New Year to all. Safe diving and :lol: to another fruitful year of images from everyone.

    post-5742-1230720301.jpg

  9. Happy New Year to everybody! :)

    Have great new year's eve and great upcoming shots in 2009!

     

    p.s. Another turtle pic. here :lol::(

     

    Scubamoose

  10. Happy New Year everyone.

     

    Here is another turtle for the collection:

     

    RSam_08_-16349.jpg

     

    Alex

  11. Happy New Year to all those who put up with my ravings. I would have posted my own turtle pic too but that would be boring. Oh, all right then... It's from the poxy Diver Mag calender...

     

    I can't resist. This is probably the same turtle as shot by Stew Smith. It's certainly at the same place. My picture was shot RAW and adjusted with the Adobe RAW converter. I pulled up the red channel. Strengthened the blacks.

    post-4197-1230736988.jpg

    Edited by John Bantin
  12. Well I thought it was a Turtle ...... M'Lud :)

     

    post-6945-1230739421.jpg

     

    Wishing you all a happy, healthy and wealthy new year. :lol:

     

    Nige Wade

  13. Happy New Year.

    Here's a turtle for the thread, and some fireworks from the verandah this evening.

    TURTLENY.jpg

    fireworks2.jpg

    fireworks3.jpg

    fireworks4.jpg

  14. Great firework shots, you have just jogged my memory that i have a load of firework shots still on my flashcard from the evening the QE2 left southampton for her very last time. I will have to upload them tomorrow when the hangover has gone. All the best, Stew

  15. Happy New Year to you all from sunny Sharm!

     

    Off to the Tav.......

     

    Duncan

  16. Well I thought it was a Turtle ...... M'Lud :)

     

    post-6945-1230739421.jpg

     

    Wishing you all a happy, healthy and wealthy new year. :lol:

     

    Nige Wade

    If this is someone you know, you could be in deep doo doo. :(

  17. Happy New Year! Let us hope for a recovery of the global economy! :lol:

    Tom

    post-3540-1230752945.jpg

  18. If this is someone you know, you could be in deep doo doo. :lol:

     

    Jeff,

    it was a member of the watersports team at Thudufushi, Maldives.

    I had arranged to do some split level shots with her and the island in the background.

    We had just agreed for her to go topless when my wife shouted out from the beach "I hope that's a turtle you're shooting!!"

    Game over!!!!

    I'm always in deep doo doo

     

    Happy new year

     

    Nige

  19. Wish all Wetpixel Staff, Members and Readers a very Happy New Year 2009 from the Maldives!!!!

     

    post-3001-1230764040.jpg

     

    Shaff

  20. Happy new years wet pixilians, and all the best for 2009!

     

    I'm slowly recovering from last night's festivities. Feel like some salt water may be in need :lol:

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.