Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Happy New Year!

Started by Carlos_Suarez ·

  • 22Posts
  • 22Replies

Read-only discussion

Happy New Year!

22 posts
  1. Shaff: I love that one! The caption should be "jonah and the whale" aka "Don't eat me!"

     

    Cheers and happy new years everyone! Have a safe 2009.

     

    James

  2. Shaff: I love that one! The caption should be "jonah and the whale" aka "Don't eat me!"

     

    Cheers and happy new years everyone! Have a safe 2009.

     

    James

     

    Yeah James, I should have quoted that! Wish u a very happy new year!!!

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.