- 24Posts
- 24Replies
Read-only discussion
A warm welcome from NAD, Lembeh
-
-
Went to visit NAD Lembeh, today. And was treated to a warm welcome from Mike:
It was a nice, friendly place. Although we made a hasty retreat.
Alex
Hi Alex,
. .
. . 
Do you remember whether you asked if you could take a shot AT him or OF him?
Seems pretty serious; he has BOTH fingers inside the trigger guards. . .
Is that brown tint to the water behind the boat a result of your 'hasty' retreat?
Seems a little too agressive for a 'haka' but each tribe to their own. . . .

Next time he asks you over for a beer, I would suggest a neutral island.
Bruce...
-
Lol...awesome!
-
Critter Hunting Indo style
Although I think it's a bit extreme !!!!
No wonder Alex "did a runner"
-
Gooooooo NAD!
(had to get it in before someone else did)
I take a day off and you buggers come around and play with all the toys!

-
My oh My! I sense a bit of aggression going on here
I hope this kind of warm welcome doesn't happen to ALL visitors to Lembeh

Ellen
-
Great looking beard!!
Don't worry Ellen, it only happens to those who stay at the wrong resort

Wait till you see what we do to Cheng..


-
Now that's how to manage a resort.....hey you bums.... that US money was not clean enough...
Alex, I was thinking of going over there,,,,what ya recon... is it safe..
-
Mike, there is so much to say about your new Rambo look, but glad that someone else is portraying the "Bullets for Beer" look.
-
Uh oh !!!! crazy Canadians with guns... Not a good combination

Yes a full trip report please Alex, im thinking of a visit but NAD wasn't really on my list...

But if its good enough for the Mustard man then thats coolio...Dive safe
Dean(love em really)B
-
Went to visit NAD Lembeh, today. And was treated to a warm welcome from Mike:
It was a nice, friendly place. Although we made a hasty retreat.
Alex
Sort of redefines the teerm "shooter" on a photography board.
crazy CanadiansRedundant.
P.S. Please do not tell my Canadian wife I said that. Thank you.

-
Ah Ha!!! I hear how you are doing all sorts of upgrades on the resort but instead find out you're playing Rambo with "BB Guns"
GET BACK TO WORK!!!
-
Bernard..dont tell people those are BB guns! you are ruining my image!

-
We all have to realize even if those guns were real, Mike is now older and his eyesight is failing. The other night he thought several trannies looked hot. :-0
So he'll probably miss even with a shotgun.
-
We all have to realize even if those guns were real, Mike is now older and his eyesight is failing. The other night he thought several trannies looked hot. :-0
So he'll probably miss even with a shotgun.
He does that all the time! I just figured he was a closet homosexual, and being a good friend i accepted him as he is.
-
Yes, i do make mistakes with transvestites at times i suppose

-

-
Yes, i do make mistakes with transvestites at times i suppose
Oh how I have missed seeing a pink dress. Actually that is rather disturbing ...
-
VERY disturbing
-
I talked to my fellow Canadians and we feel we may have to revoke Veitch's membership. We are a peace loving folk but not quite as peace loving as that last disturbing image. At least shave the legs. LOL

Cheers
Todd