Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

A warm welcome from NAD, Lembeh

Started by Alex_Mustard ·

  • 24Posts
  • 24Replies

Read-only discussion

A warm welcome from NAD, Lembeh

24 posts
  1. The most disturbing thing is how much Mike wanted me to wear it.

  2. The most disturbing thing is how much Mike wanted me to wear it.

     

     

    I will take your word for it, but it seems like it is trying to compare infinity to infinity.

  3. Errr I know who owns that dress and she told me you wanted to wear it so badly you made her strip at the club. And I have to add she looks better than you... no matter what! :vava:

    Edited by Drew
  4. Errr I know who owns that dress and she told me you wanted to wear it so badly you made her strip at the club.

     

    You wonder why people just don't buy their own clothes sometimes.....

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.