Jeff,
I have been WAITING for this news from you!! Huzzah! I know we discussed it briefly last year, but I am glad to see she is still interested!
I know of FIU, Univ of West Fl, and Barry in Florida. I believe that Duke offers something, as well, which would be fantastic. Also UCSB out on the left coast. Unless things have really changed, her grades and extracurriculars may be more important than a big name at the top of her BS degree. It may also work to do a solid bio degree in a place where she can spend extra time doing marine bio work or volunteering in a lab - like one at UF's CVM.
Maybe one of the best things your daughter can do is look ahead to the DVM program that she'll be pursuing and speaking to the faculty there about where they feel the best-qualified undergrad applicants hail from. Presumably, UF would be at or near the top of her list for the DVM - that program's link is below. We can speak more in detail about contacting faculty there offline. I think I told you that I got very lucky when I applied for vet school - a far better way of going about it is heading to undergrad with an idea of the grades (!!! More than anything!!! Cannot stress enough!!), extracurriculars/summer internships, test scores, etc, that she'll need.
http://www.vetmed.ufl.edu/extension/aquatic/contact.html
If there is anything I can do to help you or your daughter, please feel free to give me a shout. I sold out on the aquatic animal stuff, but I am still an alum... 
Allison