Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Ocean Safari 2008 gallery

Started by Drew ·

  • 48Posts
  • 48Replies

Read-only discussion

Ocean Safari 2008 gallery

48 posts
  1. I told you I don't have it with me here. It's on the server and I'll have to access on a slow line. I'll send it to you sometime when I get home.

     

    Sorry, my English skills seem to deteriorate at night ! :D Thanks !

  2. I seriously think you guys need to get these shots into a book. They are amazing images. I am sure you would make a few £ out of it.

     

    Stew

  3. I think wetpixel quarterly will feature some of the guys' pics (not mine).

     

    For those who wanted video, I don't think my videos will stand up to my bud Didier's so here is his work:

     

     

    And here he is complaining about sharks... yet again..

     

    Edited by Drew
  4. Very cool; think the color of his fins has anything to do with the sharks trying to chew on them? They look pretty similar to the prey.

    Edited by loftus
  5. I ban bright colored (eg: yum yum yellow) fins on my boat. BUT in this instance the shark was lunging at the fish and Didier was in the line of the lunge. That's how most of the encounters go and if people don't pay attention, it's pretty hairy out there ( like that shooter who has 20+ stitches in 2007 to show for his stupidity in looking at the vf too long, in bad viz no less!)

    I always say it's not all fun and games once you have big predators involved. Fortunately, most people will be in boats full of people and will probably not have such encounters. :turtle:

    Edited by Drew
  6. wow, just absolutely fantastic guys! I think I would be a bit timid out there with all that but would love to see it one day. Thanks for sharing!

  7. Outstanding!

     

    :turtle:

  8. Amazing.

    Having seen such great photos, I decide to spend my every pennies to buy a new DSLR housing for my 5dm2.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.