Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Member photos

Started by wetpixel ·

  • 36Posts
  • 36Replies

Read-only discussion

Member photos

36 posts
  1. OK. We need to see what y'all look like. Ready? Go! I'll start. ;)

     

    (edited: there seems to be some interest in how I took this shot. more info here: http://www.echeng.com/photo/infrared/ )

     

    030716_163426_6569.jpg

  2. That's a cool shot Eric!!! Can I send one from 25 years ago when I was a lot thinner?

     

    Any way, Lighthouse Restaurant, Grand Cayman.

  3. That's a cool shot Eric!!! Can I send one from 25 years ago when I was a lot thinner?

    Thanks! It was taken in near-infrared. :P

     

    hmm. 25 years ago I was a lot thinner, too. But I was still wearing diapers then... ;)

  4. That is a cool shot Eric. Did you use a special film or filters or you just did some special digital tricks?

     

    Anyway here is me:

    http://www.pambucol.com

     

    Vlad

  5. Karl and Kimberly heading for the dock in Cozumel

     

    CozJuly_049.jpg

  6. After a dive at the Galapagos. Taken with a film camera ;)

  7. I'll print this off so I can recognise you in Singapore ;)

  8. I'll print this off so I can recognise you in Singapore ;)

    After the long flights my hair may look just like that :P

  9. Okay, let's let it all hang out! My wife celebrated (?) her 50th birthday while we were at the Southern Cross Club on Little Cayman, BWI, a couple of months ago. They made her a big cake and gave her a tiara to wear during dinner. Enraged with jealously, I finally took the tiara away.

     

    And the sickening result was...

     

    Jim_Tiara.jpg

  10. Hey, Herb now I too can pick you out when we meet in San Fran for the trip. As for the hair Eric can top that in the morning.

     

    I shall post one of my own but Eric has one or two on the Bahamas trip report from last year also.

  11. Cool shots guys! Nice to put faces with a name. I will post one you can see more of me on this weekend, but here is my latest favorite!

     

    bobandtoys.jpg

  12. I travel light!

  13. Holy Smokes! Will you be my daddy so I can get in the will?

    ;)

  14. Well, I've determined I have almost no pictures of myself. Guess that's what happens when you're the one with the camera instead of in front of it. Me, hiking on Mt Washington in NH last year.

  15. If I recall correctly we had something like 37 cameras on the trip.

     

    3 or was it 4 Uk D30/60 housings

    1 Ikelite S1 housing

    1 A5000 Aquatica prototype housing

    1 Aquatica 995 housing

     

    Oh hell too many to even remember.

     

    Some was Watt's, Fleetham's, Sallmon's and of course Eric's and yes, mine too.

     

    One of the only one's I could find of me also. Funny, it's hard to get yourself in your own picture's a lot of the time.

  16. Hey, Herb now I too can pick you out when we meet in San Fran for the trip. As for the hair Eric can top that in the morning.

    Here's the shot Todd is referring to. ;)

    20020718_064420_1_std.jpg

  17. I'm only taking EIGHT to Manado Todd, I'm looking for an amiable buddy ;)

    You look sweet in those shorts Too - You sharing with me :P

  18. Here's a not-too-flattering shot of me on the MV Fling:

     

    aquaticas2.jpg

     

    And here's a slightly better one that Eric took last year at the Coronados:

     

    20021130_145534_1_std.jpg

     

    Cheers

    James

  19. Hey, James you look far more handsom in the shades... Notice I refrained from any sarcasm about Yellowfin Tuna too!

     

    The one I go home to... Also a Wet Pixeller

  20. Oh, and here is a photo of Sarah, my dive buddy and otherwise partner-in-crime:

     

    DSCF2062.sized.jpg

     

    Cheers

    James

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.