Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Member photos

Started by wetpixel ·

  • 36Posts
  • 36Replies

Read-only discussion

Member photos

36 posts
  1. OK, you were asking for it Eric :P Here is my defacement post...

     

     

    A recent shot taken by Lars with our brand new Canon 10D:

     

    relaunching_photo2.jpg

     

     

    And this is me divemastering in Ras Mohammed National Park:

    ( I should look much happier, when I am diving! ;) )

  2. What are you standing on ;) Much better without the furry chin :P:D

  3. I have been doing this too long now........

  4. I think that's a "hariy-chinned" blenny. Amiglobius shaggius.

     

    Cheers

    James

  5. Bring it on Bob!

     

    I'll gladly buddy up with you. I have the "macho" Ranger BCD with tonnes of lift and D rings.

    (Not meant to stir the pot as I know what was meant by the "macho" comment...OK a little stirring)

     

    I was sure the yellowfin was going to make an appearance.

     

    Also, thank for the post Eric.

     

    Oh yes and nice anonymous wetpixeller Bob.

  6. Alas, the yellowfin tuna is gone - I ate him.

     

    Cheers

    James

  7. Bob's response when he saw the Tuna pic

  8. Me Canadian diving this past weekend. Next stop out of the lake and into BC ocean.

     

    Bob will surely point out the Brit reg.

  9. Bring it on Bob!

     

    I'll gladly buddy up with you. I have the "macho" Ranger BCD with tonnes of lift and D rings.

    (Not meant to stir the pot as I know what was meant by the "macho" comment...OK a little stirring)

     

     

    Oh yes and nice anonymous wetpixeller Bob.

    I am taking 8 cameras & that's the wife

  10. I thought it may be your wife. Laid sod today to keep my wife happy.

     

    I knew you meant lots of cameras, thus the d rings and lift. I'll start working out tomorrow. After the golf game that is.

  11. I have just bumped into this cool thread. Takes ages to load on my laptop's modem here in Cayman, but worth the wait. Now I understand why so many of you stay behind the lens!

     

    Attached is a photo of me. Lowering both the average 'gorgeousness" and IQ of this thread.

     

    Picture is wetpixel relevant. What has underwater photography come too? Downloading from my D100 (open besides me) while in the van working on a snorkeling project, which I am doing all this week. Saw snook and partner gobies today while using the tube - so it has be interesting. Neither are common sights here on Grand Cayman. This shot wasn't posed - my friend thought I looked funny sitting in the AC, in wetsuit using computer! I agree!

  12. You're looking just a bit distressed there Alex... mask on forehead, eyes wide open and staring blankly. Do you need some assistance :)

     

    I will happily fly down to Grand Cayman to rescue you, just email me a cc #

     

    :(

  13. This is such a cool thread. It's funny how we (well at least I did) form images in our minds of what we think the person might look like while reading the posts. Can't find a decent mug of me but that's me:

  14. This is such a cool thread. It's funny how we (well at least I did) form images in our minds of what we think the person might look like while reading the posts. Can't find a decent mug of me but that's me:

    Where are your fins?

  15. Where are your fins?

    Under his left arm. I am pretty sure that this is the "Ultimate Dive Adventure" (or something like that) that people do in Sydney, they fly you to the site and you do a Giant "pole drop" entry from about 15 feet or so. I thought about doing it once while in Sydney, but did not think my housing was up for it :freak:, not to mention it is just a tad expensive.

  16. Can't find a decent mug of me but that's me:

    Ummm...you have a digital camera and can't find a decent mugshot? :) What's wrong with this picture? Hahahaha...get it? Picture? Digital Cameras!!! :(

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.