Skip to content

Video Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Help! I'm going blind

Started by Nick Hope ·

  • 61Posts
  • 61Replies

Read-only discussion

Help! I'm going blind

61 posts
  1. I was probably very young to do this. Perhaps one the youngest to do this for convenience. But I was 48 and within 2 years my presbyopia prescription went from 0 to 2.5. It would probably stop there. But I felt too crippled not to be able to read how much things cost in grocery store, what crap would Craft foods put in their chocolate etc.

     

    So I went for it.

     

    IOL replacement.

     

    Have NO 0 NO 0 regrets.

     

    It was challenging at first but then - freedom. Real happy now. Especially when my 50+- old friends are hunting for glasses at parties :-)

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.