Hi divers,
I recently flooded my C4000Z (it is miraculously still half-working) and my PT-010 housing has the metallic thingy acting as a callback for the zoom mechanism broken on one side as well, it prevents it from getting back in idle position when zooming in which is incredibly annoying (you have other thing to care about uw than fighting with equipment). :angryfire:
I'm right now in Koh Tao, Thailand (btw you can see pictures from Koh Tao on my blog, see below) and I'm heading to Singapore soon after a stop via the Perhentian islands in Malaysia.
I'm totally off budget, and the flooding is quite bad news for me. However I insured it via DEPP so if it is totally out of order, I hope that they will be nice to me and give me a new one (I'm dreaming of a C5050/PT-015 though...
)
I don't believe in Santa Claus anymore but I may hang around in Singapore and look for WAL lens, Macro lens and a strobe (probably a YS90DX as the DS125 is way too expensive for me) and will see if I can afford it or not as I start to be frustrated with the limitations of my gear.
So if a nice diver from Singapore is reading this, that would be very nice from him to give me some address of shops to look around for UW photography equipment.
Thanks a lot.