Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Singapore prices for lens/strobe

Started by bearaway ·

  • 21Posts
  • 21Replies

Read-only discussion

Singapore prices for lens/strobe

21 posts
  1. A huge thanks to all of you guys and in particular Eric. He was nice enough to bring me his YS90DX and DS50 so that I could see and play with it to get an idea. :)

     

    I will see if I can get my hands on a DS50 +manual controller at a reasonable price. the default ikelite tray is huge and heavy and the default arm system is massive and annoying but I hardly can put more money in it to get UCLS arms/tray :)

     

    Thanks to Ike for reminding me privately that the manual controller is a better choice :lol:

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.