Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Where to get Nikon 12-24DX?

Started by jnsgonda ·

  • 23Posts
  • 23Replies

Read-only discussion

Where to get Nikon 12-24DX?

23 posts
  1. Scottyb,

     

    I was wondering if you tried the 12-24DX with Ike's gear sleeve yet. I missed the FedX guy yesterday with my lens and am curious to find out your opinion. I'll get both in the pool this weekend.

     

    Thanks,

     

    John

     

    As a side note, a freind of mine picked up a used Fuji S2 Ike housing and flat port on E-bay for $500. Great bargain!

  2. As a side note, a freind of mine picked up a used Fuji S2 Ike housing and flat port on E-bay for $500. Great bargain!

     

    Holy leaping sharks Batman!

     

    Ebay sure can't be beat for deals. As a seller, you have to be very careful.

     

    Cheers

    James

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.