Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

(Free)diving w. 5D2. Hugy or Aquatica. Best choice...?

Started by dhphoto ·

  • 22Posts
  • 22Replies

Read-only discussion

(Free)diving w. 5D2. Hugy or Aquatica. Best choice...?

22 posts
  1. I was pretty set on a fixed 20mm, but then I started reading about rect. lenses and lack of corner sharpness, so perhaps the Tokina 10-17 w....

     

    You can't use the Tokina 10-17 fisheye on the full frame cameras. It's for EF-S mounts, not EF.

  2. Yup, you are basically right but I have seen here on WP that people have begun mounting them on 1.4 extenders and then one can shoot on a full frame body. Seems like 10mm could vignette, but everything else seems good from the samples I have seen here.

     

    D.

     

    You can't use the Tokina 10-17 fisheye on the full frame cameras. It's for EF-S mounts, not EF.
Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.