Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Down On The Farm

Started by wagsy ·

  • 30Posts
  • 30Replies

Read-only discussion

Down On The Farm

30 posts
  1. Hey diverdon you are correct, it is a 243, my error.

    Knew is was a 2 something 3.

     

    Use to have auto shotguns too till the gov banned them.

    Anyhow not really into them, they are just there to use to keep the vermin population down.

     

    Going to ride there again this weekend I think as all the wild flowers are coming out.

    I'll try some HDR stuff, never done it before along with some night light painting.

  2. Hey Wagsy, how about a set of plans on that there wood cutter. I've got some people, ahh, I mean firewood I'd like to cut up!

  3. Plans? you don't need plans, just look at the pic and make one the same. ;)

     

    Well as I'm not getting underwater much now days I thought I would go for a ride back to the farm this weekend again.

    Here is a pic using HDR (High Dynamic Range-technique) done in CS3, my first ever one.

     

    post-4240-1251643150.jpg

  4. Nice colors Wagsy!

  5. Plans? you don't need plans, just look at the pic and make one the same. ;)

     

    Well as I'm not getting underwater much now days I thought I would go for a ride back to the farm this weekend again.

    Here is a pic using HDR (High Dynamic Range-technique) done in CS3, my first ever one.

     

    post-4240-1251643150.jpg

    Very nice HDR photo. Read a couple of articles that said using te HDR feature in CS3 was (a) not possible, (b)next to impossible and © buy this program to to HDR developing. Based on this photo, I am going for the CS3 option. Thanks!

     

    Bob

  6. Hi Bob

    Well CS3 has the HDR feature in it that's for sure.

    File/Automate/Merge to HDR!

     

    Here are some night pics I took at the farms dam tonight.

    Just sat there with a couple beers, no one around for miles.

     

    post-4240-1251819333.jpg

     

    post-4240-1251819349.jpg

     

    post-4240-1251819365.jpg

  7. Hi Bob

    Well CS3 has the HDR feature in it that's for sure.

    File/Automate/Merge to HDR!

     

    Here are some night pics I took at the farms dam tonight.

    Just sat there with a couple beers, no one around for miles.

     

    post-4240-1251819333.jpg

     

    post-4240-1251819349.jpg

     

    post-4240-1251819365.jpg

    I assume you had the beers after you took the photos......they are in focus and the camera appears to be pretty stable :wacko: Great photos though, thanks for sharing them with us.

     

    Bob

  8. The views are great...The pictures are really great...awesome..

     

     

    Regards

     

     

    Albert

     

    _____

    Pret immobilier

  9. Hi guys

    Thanks for your comments.

    I'm getting a Canon 7D so that should be great for night shots.

    There are a zillion stars out there.

     

    Another night shot, shone the spotlight over the paddock.

    You can see the southern cross. :)

    post-4240-1253010445.jpg

    Edited by wagsy
  10. Hi

    Well trying my hand at timelapse now with the old Nikon D70 on that same dam.

    3 night shots in this clip.

    Had it hooked to my PC laptop so the images go straight to my laptop drive then edit it up with EDIUS.

    Can only get better as I tinker more. :(

     

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.