Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

D100 Question

Started by jimbo1946 ·

  • 22Posts
  • 22Replies

Read-only discussion

D100 Question

22 posts
  1. Hi Alex, Could the white spots to which you refer be attributed to fungal growth promoted by the environmental conditions?

  2. To get back to the original thread - ahem! - I cleaned the low-pass filter tonight. Sure enough, there was a dust particle that looked like a brick on the filter. I haven't got the cleaning swabs that I ordered yet, but I used a little rubber puffer and sucked it right up. I'm clean, I'm clean!

     

    Thanks to everyone for the great information, I really appreciate it.

     

    Jim

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.