Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Viewfinders

Started by Scubysnaps ·

  • 23Posts
  • 23Replies

Read-only discussion

Viewfinders

23 posts
  1. indeed! we should meet up for a dive one day, I can show you....I'm at Portland on the 12th, dont suppose I'll have the viewfinder then tho

  2. What about viewfinders as weak points? I have seen one flooded aquatica housing due to the front element becoming displaced on the viewfinder.

     

    Has anyone experienced this or was that a one off?

     

    Erol

  3. What a beautiful piece of engineering this really is :D

    couple of quick photos on my way out this morning

     

    5ulmj7.jpg

    50pj6f.jpg

     

    Many thanks again to Dave at Backscatter for getting this to me :( ...as well as my WP T shirt :D

    Edited by Scubysnaps
WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.