Skip to content

Video Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nocturne:- a Canon 1D Mark IV Video by Laforet

Started by Drew ·

  • 23Posts
  • 23Replies

Read-only discussion

Nocturne:- a Canon 1D Mark IV Video by Laforet

23 posts
  1. I'm just amazed at how both Tom and Jeff are scouring the internet looking for evidence of Nikon's resilience. :)

    Yeah, it's your fault; never previosly having any interest in the topic. I was trying to find all the stuff you were quoting; and all I could find were examples of how Nikon cameras survived rain, mud and snow and jugs of water poured on them, and how four Canon 5DMkII's froze up in the antarctic. ;)

    Edited by loftus
  2. Is there a link to the 10 inch thing

     

    Any links like that would make this a NWS thread. (Sorry. I really tried to resist. Just couldn't.)

  3. Any links like that would make this a NWS thread. (Sorry. I really tried to resist. Just couldn't.)

     

     

    ROTFL

     

    ;)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.