Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

What is this ? Please help !!

Started by tunc ·

  • 24Posts
  • 24Replies

Read-only discussion

What is this ? Please help !!

24 posts
  1. Thanks for linking Linda's shot, Alex. I really should've shot it then captured it and grow it out to see which species it is! :D Linda's eel seems to be bigger headed. My guy seemed to be hunting or exploring, digging its head into holes and under rocks. Didn't eat anything as you can see.

    I wish I had a 32mp camera so I could see what that bubble like feature is. Also that white patch at the bottom. Could that be remnants of the pelvic fin? Luiz?

    Edited by Drew
  2. Wow - I learned something today. Thanks for the cool pic

  3. Here's one id'd by Gerry Allen; it is about 1 1/2 inches (3 cm.) long, and hasn't even developed eyes yet. It was truly creepy. :island: Nudi Falls, Lembeh.

     

     

    Cheers,

    Marli

    post-1116-1264277377.jpg

  4. Thats pretty amazing. If you keep your eyes open is amazing what you can find...even when the object is almost see-thru.

     

    -Daniel

     

    ----------

    Daniel Herrington

    Broadreach and Academic Treks

    www.gobroadreach.com

    www.academictreks.com

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.