Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

New PC - in search for

Started by Scubysnaps ·

  • 23Posts
  • 23Replies

Read-only discussion

New PC - in search for

23 posts
  1. Intel does make great SSD. Make sure to get the 34nm ones, as they are the 2:nd generation.

     

    /Björn

  2. Right, it should say "Gen II" or something w/ II in the name.

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. Thanks guys, Since that post I have returned that PC as eventually it started breaking down again. I now have an i5 intel CPU with 8Gb of RAM, I bought it from Novatech (iRush pro) who build their own PC's on site, so it doesnt come loaded up with loads of crapware as marcw says, one thing I dont like either...but I havent yet had time to install software and try it out, I'll try all the tips as I go along, but I may be some time, many thanks :)

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.