Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Photographer captures amazing images of lions after

Started by jeremypayne ·

  • 23Posts
  • 23Replies

Read-only discussion

Photographer captures amazing images of lions after

23 posts
  1. Although there is no denying the impact of the subjects and the uniqueness of the shot from a "frogs view". Looking at the photos from a technical perspective, I'm not sure I see the excellence that is constantly achieved on this thread. In particular, the lack of attention on background exposure as the colors appear very washed out. I guess i'm being way too harsh :)

  2. "The Pool is open".....

     

    Paul C

  3. I'm getting old. I'm not sure it's worth risking your health/life anymore just for a stunning image.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.