Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

VDSLR Workflow Question

Started by Steve Williams ·

  • 23Posts
  • 23Replies

Read-only discussion

VDSLR Workflow Question

23 posts
  1. Steve,

    If there is any way you can stall getting Premier Pro do so.

     

    Thanks guys for the heads up, but it's being purchased by my son at the University bookstore. He's letting me look over his shoulder, so we won't have a lot invested and as Jeremy mentions I don't have a good history with Adobe's first releases anyway.

     

    Cheers,

    Steve

  2. I have no idea when CS5 will come out, but I can tell you that its (or was) almost a given that LR3 will (or was to) become final at Photoshop world in florida this weekend.

     

    Ok ... so CS5 is coming out on April 12 ... (he says, tail between his legs) ...

     

    http://cs5launch.adobe.com/

  3. OK so I waited until today and the launch of CS5 to decide what to do. Order CS4 Premiere Pro or wait? After watching the hour long launch event I'm still confused. Does anybody want to guess as to when we can actually purchase CS5 Premiere Pro. I'm kind of stuck here. I want to learn how to process video and want to do the smart thing. I just don't know what that is.

     

    Any help appreciated,

    Steve

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.