Hey y'all.... I just got back from Indonesia and I really did NOT want to come back, but short of living on the beach the rest of my life I supposed I have to come back sometimes.
I left in early September with the Jonah Housing and my Canon 10D and I took over 3500 underwater pictures using this rig. I am working on an in depth-review, but suffice for to say that I was EXTREMELY happy with the performance of the housing.
I was shooting macro primarily, mostly using my 100mm but also to a lesser degree with my 50mm. I got some really unique shots - including a Bobbit worm, a pregnant pygmy seahorse, and we think I have discovered a new species.
The Technical Stuff.....
I was shooting with two S&S 90DX's and I had absolutely zero problems shooting in manual mode. (For those of you who dont know, I had considered picking up a Nikon D100 and buying Nikon lenses just so I could continue to shoot TTL using the Fuji S2 Pro.... MAN am I glad I decided to just go back to shooting manual!!!!!)
I have a LOT of work to do in compiling my notes and moving through these images to pull out the top 25 or so. I will post some soon, maybe as early as tmrw.
I LOVE MY CANON 10D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!