Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Back from Indonesia.... reluctantly

Started by CDesperado ·

  • 24Posts
  • 24Replies

Read-only discussion

Back from Indonesia.... reluctantly

24 posts
  1. I really liked the Jonah D100 housing. It seemed like a great value.

     

    The only downside of the plan to use the Tamron 90mm is that Jonah ports are autofocus. You might be able to fit a focus ring on the zoom gear and I understand Jonah may offer port adapters. Still sounds like a good plan to me.

  2. Hi Guys,

     

    I received this email from Jonah about the 17-40L:

     

    Yes, Jonah provides a zoom gear for Canon 17-40 lens.

    The configuration is the same as one for Canon 16-35 lens.

    Either 8" dome+30mm extension /wo a close-up filter or

    4" dome+30mm extension with +4 close-up filter will do

    the job.

     

    Hope that helps,

    James

  3. Hello,

    Are the photos ready? Where can I view them?

    Cheers.

  4. I just finished the first portfolio page last weekend and am working on the second one. When that is finished, I will post a link to my website and you can view everything there.

     

    Sorry for the delays... I have been overloaded with work from a client and haven't caught up on a lot of things yet.

     

    I jsut finished the review of the Jonah housing and am about to send it to James. I am sure it wont take long for him to post it.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.