As JimSwims has suggested, I'd be happy to do the work on a list of camera manufacturers and their warranties IF I make it to DEMA this year where I'd be able to ask each manufacturer who is there, in person. But asking doesn't mean you will get an honest answer, or even any answer. Some will probably refuse to answer, particularly answer for the record.
A related question is how would I be able to post this information on Wetpixel?
I'd also be very interested in researching and posting a full comparison of housings for the Nikon D700, which I think is a real landmark camera for Nikon users. The camera has full frame AND has a separate flash compensation control which gives the underwater shooter an advantage that NONE of Nikon's other full frame cameras provide - unequal compensations on flash and ambient light.
Over the last year I've purchased 2 housings (Seacam) for the D700. More recently, I spent a lot of time working with two very good machine shop engineers making modifications to the housings to give me much better access to the D700's capabilities. Love 'em now!
A housing may have a control for a particular camera button or function. But if you have to use two hands simultaneously to use it, and take the housing down from your eye to do it, then the control may not be really practical. I want the controls that I will use the most, and use when things are happening, to be accessible when my hand are on the housing's handgrips and my eye is looking through the camera's viewfinder.
One example of this are the push buttons that move the active auto-focus point around the picture frame. If you have to take your hand off of the housing's handle(s) and especially if you must take the camera away from your eye, to move the focus point, this will often take more time than the subject allows you when photographing a moving subject.
The same is also true if you want to change the flash compensation setting. (This applies ONLY if you shoot with an i-TTL flash) If your housing can keep the flash compensation button held down, you can change flash compensations by ONLY turning the front input dial (usually the same control as the aperture control) of the camera. When this button is held down, you see the amount of flash compensation set in the viewfinder and can still shoot, without ever taking the camera down from your eye. This is one of the many changes that I've made to my housings - a "lockable" flash compensation button control.
I'll be in Bali from mid-September until mid-November and will be happy to show my housing(s) to anyone who is interested. And, conditions permitting, maybe be able to do a dive with them and let them handle the camera underwater.
Fred