Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

3D 240 Frames Per Second Flip Test

Started by shawnh ·

  • 26Posts
  • 26Replies

Read-only discussion

3D 240 Frames Per Second Flip Test

26 posts
  1. Daddy Deano... you crack me up but you are correct.

     

    Hey looks good Shawn.

    So I take it you just suck in the raw footage to the puter and edit multicam mode.

  2. Eh Dean, you haven't been paying attention! :D

    http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?s=&am...st&p=257798

    [vimeohd]13987909[/vimeohd]

     

    Wags, if only it were so. To edit 3D, you need to view and adjust in 3D. Currently using anaglyph but will move to Polarized display eventually. I haven't seen that functionality in Mulitcam mode. I am using the Dashwood 3D plug-in to Final Cut. The plug-in is quite easy to use but the the workflow is not, shall we say, straightforward. Eric hit the ground running on this and I am now trying to work out ways to streamline it. I have managed to cut some steps out but still too many.

    Cheers

  3. Eh Dean, you haven't been paying attention! :D

     

    Very nice although that Whaleshark is swimming 'away' from the camera :) So unless you have some weird inverted/reverse 3D lens :P Or I suppose you could always reverse the sequence :P

     

    efas evid

     

    BnaeD

    Edited by DeanB
  4. Hey.... the best way to shoot a shark while snorkeling is to be under the water....get off the surface.

     

    Hey Shawn... any chance of letting me play with a few seconds of the raw clips.

  5. Well Wags, if all the whale sharks (all 300 of them) are right on the surface, than all you get is silhouettes if you dive down. I shot plenty that too in the 20+ hours with the sharks that week :D

     

    I can dig up a few seconds. Might need a bit of time to get to it.

  6. That is an amazing number of sharks all together, gee blows old Ningaloo away.... :)

    I recon you would of got some cool underwater shots too....just stiring :)

     

    Hey that would be good if you could dig a few seconds up.

    I can then have a play with it on my main system when I get back.

     

    Can give you a ftp address if you want.

    Cheers...

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.