Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

The worlds best dive destinations

Started by volkerbassen ·

  • 23Posts
  • 23Replies

Read-only discussion

The worlds best dive destinations

23 posts
  1. Lovely - really like the music choices and the dolpin and whale noises are a nice inclusion. I agree with another post that having the dive site names come up during the video would add a lot more for me.

     

    Looking forward to more in the future -Happy diving - DiverPam

  2. Thanks for the info Drew! I'm planning to do the orca safary this winter myself :lol:

     

    Volker, I would love to see orcas on You'r final DVD!! But I understand if You are forced to go to Cocos :D

     

    Cheers

    Karel

  3. Well she's wise then because it's only snorkeling and the visibility in Tysfjord is VERY iffy. Compound that with the fact that with the operators, you are not allowed to have fins or strobes without "special clearance." You'd do better elsewhere.

     

    As for your video, I suggest you upload a 720p version when you have a more complete project. 360 is just too small for a trailer, especially one where you want people to pay for a product.

     

    Hi Drew, thank you for your advise, I'll get clearance for rebreather diving, winter time, viz is so much better. Once the DVD\BD is ready I'll upload a 720p version.

     

    Kind regards

     

    Volker

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.