Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

DEMA 2010

Started by pmooney ·

  • 26Posts
  • 26Replies

Read-only discussion

DEMA 2010

26 posts
  1. Who's heading to Vegas this year ?

  2. I will be there, along with my better half.

  3. Anybody know if there will be a Wetpixel party this year? I'm thinking of jumping over to Vegas for a couple of days of the show.

     

    Steve

  4. Wetpixel party will be on Friday night. As always, check here for location and other details sometime during DEMA. :)

  5. I will be there (both the show and the party!)

  6. I shall be there all week, and for the WP/DPG party.

  7. Me too.

     

    Michel

  8. You'll see me - unless I see you first!

  9. Yes, I'll be there.

    Jack

  10. Just a reminder that the annual Wetpixel/DivePhotoGuide party will be on Thursday night, November 18, 2010! Stay tuned for details...

    Edited by echeng
  11. Correction: party will be on Thursday night, November 18.

  12. OK, I'm headed that way. Just one important question, What is the standard rum ration for Wetpixelians at this shindig? :)

     

    Cheers,

    Steve

  13. Don't worry mate, experience tell me our tribal member usually will find a way to abuse their liver. :)

  14. It won't be quite as wild as the last Vegas DPG/Wetpixel party, but still plenty to drink! Look forward to seeing everyone there.

  15. Who's heading to Vegas this year ?

     

    I'll be there... see ya'll next week.

     

    Cheers,

    Cp

  16. The Wetpixel/DivePhotoGuide Cocktail party 2010 has a lot to live up to!

     

    See here for the coverage of last years.

     

    Hope to see you all there!

     

    5167149956_a882d2bd69.jpg

    Wetpixe/DPG Cocktail Party at DEMA 2010

     

    Adam

  17. Adam - that was two years ago, the last time it was in Vegas. It was a blast, but I don't think we will see the likes of that again. Too many problems with hotel security :)

  18. Adam - that was two years ago, the last time it was in Vegas. It was a blast, but I don't think we will see the likes of that again. Too many problems with hotel security :D

     

    Yeah, like we forgot to invite them to that great party and they held a grudge... or something... I think... :)

  19. Hi all,

     

    22 hours of traveling later and I'm sat in the Hilton Las Vegas, hoovering up their broadband connection!

     

    Sterling will be here tomorrow and we'll be posting updates from the DEMA show for the next four days.

     

    Please tune in to the front page from tomorrow for all the show's new products and scuttlebutt! We aim to make it almost as good as being here!

     

    For those of you in Vegas, don't forget the Wetpixel/DivePhotoGuide Cocktail party!

     

    Adam

    Edited by adamhanlon
Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.