Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

DEMA 2010

Started by pmooney ·

  • 26Posts
  • 26Replies

Read-only discussion

DEMA 2010

26 posts
  1. Hey guys,

     

    I am in Vegas for my sales kickoff. We are done Friday morning and I have Friday afternoon with nothing to do. Any chance I can borrow a badge to hit the exhibits. I don't have any way to qualify short notice, and don't have any credentials with me.

  2. Hi Joe,

     

    Sorry we only have two press passes and both are in pretty much full time use.

     

    Adam

  3. Hi all,

     

    Coverage from day 2 is now up on the front page!

     

    Sterling and I are going to get some sleep and then add some images from the awesome Wetpixel/DivePhotoGuide Cocktail Party first thing tomorrow!

     

    Adam

    Edited by adamhanlon
  4. Hi Joe,

     

    Sorry we only have two press passes and both are in pretty much full time use.

     

    Adam

     

    Adam,

     

    I did end up getting in. I didn't get to meet you but was talking to Cathy Church when you came by the Cayman area to get her for an interview.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.