Hi after being out of the water for a while due to my wife’s battle with cancer its now time to get back in the water and after a trip to the Maldives I realised my photos would not get any better with my current set up (Canon ixus, inon lens' and inon z240 strobe).
So in anticipation of a trip to the borderlands with blueO2 in April I have purchased a Canon 7D.
After looking on wetpixel and the net I seem to need
Case: Either an Aquatica, Nauticam or Hugyfot. I am going to dive 2010 next weekend and will try out as many as I can to see which is best suited to the size of my hands.
Another Z240 strobe
Tokina 10-17mm lens and at this point I seem to get stuck.
What other lens’ do I need (macro, WA) ? Will I need lights like the sona’s if I also want to shoot bits of video. I am only an amateur and only take pictures for my enjoyment, although I do want learn to take better pictures.
This is my first SLR camera and any help on with this matter would be gratefully received. Mark