Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Pelagos

Started by Rafa Herrero ·

  • 31Posts
  • 31Replies

Read-only discussion

Pelagos

31 posts
  1. [vimeohd]17282983[/vimeohd]

     

    Filmed in the open waters of the Canary Islands. Panasonic HVX200 with Gates housing and SWP44 dome port. DVCPRO HD format 720pn.

     

    I apologize by my bad English

     

    Best regards

    Edited by Rafa Herrero
  2. Filmed in the open waters of the Canary Islands. Panasonic HVX200 with Gates housing and SWP44 dome port. DVCPRO HD format 720pn.

     

    I apologize by my bad English

     

    Best regards

     

    I'm being told that 'This video does not exist' ???

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  3. Well done and thanks for sharing Rafa!

  4. Awesome stuff!

    I really liked the baitball footage allmost in the end of the video!

     

    Thanks for sharing!

     

    Cheers

    Karel

  5. Muy bien, Rafa! I have to say the pilot whale sequence was excellent with lots of interaction behavior @ 2.38. I especially liked the overcranked look. Works very well with cetaceans. Nice capture and you gotta love that 4:2:2 color!

  6. Really excellent video Rafa. Expecially loved the pilot whale shorts.

     

    There seems to be so much great new u/w work around at the moment.

  7. Behind all, many trips to the open waters, many days without shooting anything.

     

    Thank all of you for the comments!

  8. LOL Rafa. Out of curiosity, how many years did it take to get all that? And how much fuel? :D

  9. Amazing stuff. I loved the Pilot whale footage also. Actually I loved it all. The blues that the Pani seems to produce are really nice and certainly helps having such great viz. Welcome to Wetpixel and thanks for sharing.

     

    Stew

  10. Thanks! There is some earlier footage, but most is from 2010 where we navigate 2,853 miles in 453 hours at sea :D

  11. Fantastic Rafa!

     

    Thanks for sharing it.

     

    Adam

  12. muy bien, me gusta mucho :D

  13. Very nice! Well done Rafa :D

     

    Cheers, Simon

  14. Gorgeous :D

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  15. Really nice Rafa. Many thanks for sharing. :D

     

    Jo

  16. Great stuff! Thanks for sharing

  17. Simply stunning, exceptional footage!

  18. Rafa,

    Some amazing clips, beautiful angles....oh I must upgrade my cam...gorgous resolution. What time of year was this filmed and off what ship?

    Actually, seeing it a 2nd time, some of nicest clips I've seen.

    Steve

  19. Truly wonderful footage, Rafa!!

     

    Great camera work, and beautiful images.

     

    Thank you for sharing that!!

     

    - Mary Lynn

  20. Truly Beautiful Rafa. No need to worry about your English, the images say it all.

     

    Thank you,

    Steve

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.