Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Congratulations to Eric and Pam

Started by Alex_Mustard ·

  • 36Posts
  • 36Replies

Read-only discussion

Congratulations to Eric and Pam

36 posts
  1. A massive congratulations to Eric and Pam!

     

    I wish you many happy years together. What wonderful news to start the week.

     

    Alex

     

    To quote Eric:

     

    On December 10, 2010, Pam and I were married at San Francisco City Hall with siblings as witnesses. We are indebted to our friends for their support and love; even though our elopement only included mostly family (and not even our parents!), you were all in our thoughts. We look forward to seeing you soon! Special thanks to Adam Tow and Rae Chang for the lovely photos.

     

    post-713-1292227317.jpg

     

    post-713-1292227324.jpg

     

    post-713-1292227332.jpg

     

    post-713-1292227340.jpg

     

    post-713-1292227349.jpg

     

    post-713-1292227358.jpg

    Edited by Alex_Mustard
  2. A massive congratulations to Eric and Pam!

     

    I wish you many happy years together. What wonderful news to start the week.

     

    Alex

    Congratulations Eric; Pam looks gorgeous!

  3. Congratulations Eric and Pam and may you enjoy a long and happy life together!

  4. Congratulations Eric, best wishes to you both.

  5. Hey, hey, what nice news!My best wishes to you!Chris

  6. The third and the fifth are my favorites! :)

     

    Sincere Congratulations to both of you.

     

    Cheers :)

     

    Steve

    Edited by Steve Williams
  7. Congratulations to you both. I wish you many happy and healthy years together.

     

    All my Best

     

    Todd

  8. Congrats, welcome to the club!

  9. I like the last pic especially. Many congratulations Eric and Pam.

  10. To Eric and Pam,

    百年好合,永結同心 :)

  11. HAPPY DAYS, HAPPY YEARS AND CONGRATULATIONS,

     

    Cheers,

     

    Diggy

  12. Both of you are dear friends I couldn't image a better pair!

    Cheers!

    -shawn

  13. Congratulations ! :)

    Best wishes

  14. Best Wishes to Eric and Pam. May you have a long life together.

  15. Congratulations! May you both swim together for the rest of your lives. :)

  16. Congratulations to you both and many years of happiness.

     

    Bill and Nannette

  17. Three cheers for the newly wed!

  18. Congratulations. I am just amazed with you schedule that you found the time to get married :)

  19. A hearty congratulations to you both. I look forward to meeting your lovely wife one of these days. My Eric, how far you've come since we first met.

    Best wishes to you both,

    Steve

  20. Congratulations Eric :)

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.