Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Congratulations to Eric and Pam

Started by Alex_Mustard ·

  • 36Posts
  • 36Replies

Read-only discussion

Congratulations to Eric and Pam

36 posts
  1. Congrats!!! :)

  2. Congratulations from across here as well !!!!!

  3. Thanks, everyone! I had a wonderful wedding and weekend. I haven't been as visible here on Wetpixel for a few months, but the redesign in the back end is progressing in full force. I'm away over the holidays for honeymoon and Taiwan banquet, so it will be January when we should see results. :)

  4. Congratulations to you both.

     

    Wishing you a happy and successful life together.

  5. Congratulations to both of you! Although I would have thought the wedding would be underwater! :)

    Love photo #5

     

    Mike

  6. Congrats guys, it's the best day ever and a wonderful feeling.

  7. Great news Eric! Congrats and best fishes.

     

    Is Pam an avid diver and uw photog?

     

    Very good to hear this. You're growing up!

     

    Don

  8. A Heartfelt Congratulations To You Both!!

     

    And what a romantic way to go, you two!!

     

    Salud~

     

    Mary Lynn

  9. Bravo!

     

    Cheers,

    Marli

  10. A hearty CONGRATS, and warmest wishes for a long and happy life together! :)

  11. Congrats!

  12. Congratulations!

     

    I wish you a happy life

  13. Nice one you two, congrats on tying the knot

     

    I hope all your dreams come true.

     

    Nige Wade

  14. Thanks, everyone! I had a wonderful wedding and weekend. I haven't been as visible here on Wetpixel for a few months, but the redesign in the back end is progressing in full force. I'm away over the holidays for honeymoon and Taiwan banquet, so it will be January when we should see results. :)

     

     

     

    WooHoo Eric got hitched! Congratulations!

  15. Congrats!

     

    Is this why you got a day job now?

  16. Congrats Eric and Pam

     

    Wish you great happyness!

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.