Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nauticam 4.33" dome

Started by wommby ·

  • 23Posts
  • 23Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam 4.33" dome

23 posts
  1. Hi Deb,

     

    Normally a week before is plenty of time regarding bookings, especially for dives during the week. In the mean time if there is an special critters you want to find send me a list so I can keep my eye over the next few weeks. You be surprised what can turn up.

     

    Regards Mark

     

    Hi Mark,

     

    I love nudi's so any of them will be great. The big stuff is what we are coming for. Leopard sharks, mantas, turtles and anything else. My husband does video so he will be on the look for the same. We can't wait to get there.

    Deb

  2. Hi Mark,

     

    I love nudi's so any of them will be great. The big stuff is what we are coming for. Leopard sharks, mantas, turtles and anything else. My husband does video so he will be on the look for the same. We can't wait to get there.

    Deb

    No worries Deb,

     

    Plenty of big stuff around at the moment. Today I had about 12 Leopard Sharks, 4 large Bull rays, Loggerhead Turtles, Green Turtles, Hawksbill Turtles, one very large Guitarfish. This is all in area within a 50m radius. Havnt seen a Manta yet but some others have.......missing out by an hour. I am not even bothering at looking at the small stuff and I have the Tokina 10-17mm on.

     

    I will keep you posted on whats around before you get here.

     

    Cheers Mark

  3. No worries Deb,

     

    Plenty of big stuff around at the moment. Today I had about 12 Leopard Sharks, 4 large Bull rays, Loggerhead Turtles, Green Turtles, Hawksbill Turtles, one very large Guitarfish. This is all in area within a 50m radius. Havnt seen a Manta yet but some others have.......missing out by an hour. I am not even bothering at looking at the small stuff and I have the Tokina 10-17mm on.

     

    I will keep you posted on whats around before you get here.

     

    Cheers Mark

     

    Thanks Mark, we are getting a bit impatient now to be up there. Please keep us posted. Will book and pay for dives probably next week.

     

    Deb

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.