Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Problem with buttons

Started by Seabeast ·

  • 24Posts
  • 24Replies

Read-only discussion

Problem with buttons

24 posts
  1. hm..... the anode is standard here.

     

    My problem was, that i forgot to put the anode between the arm and the housing.

     

     

    I would ask the support, why you don't have the anodes ?

     

     

    MwST

  2. My problem was, that i forgot to put the anode between the arm and the housing.

    How do they look? There is no picture on the Hydronalin site. Is it the zinc rings as on the photo which I posted here before?

  3. I first read the thread without the pictures....

     

    The picture looks like the same anode.

     

    Now i have no problems with the buttons or corrosion.

     

    MwST

  4. Hi everybody! Here is some continuation of the store. I got the new set of buttons from Hugyfot for free (btw they sent it twice, because at first time the parcel was stolen on the post) and then replaced them, fortunately it's not difficult. Now I returned from the 3 week liveaboard on the Red Sea (thats about 40 dives) and it looks like everything is ok. I used the same gear (only difference is the al cylinder instead of s/s) and so hope the first time was just the random problem with the quality.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.