Hopefully Canon will let me have one in Sept for a review.
Good luck getting one! I have been champing at the bit for one since the announcement last year, pre-ordered one at one dealer and got on a waiting list at another. I was able to find one by googling first!
So have begun my testing during actual shoots since the salmon spawning season is well underway. I have actually missed using this lens on two early (stronger sun) runs already. The days are already noticeably shorter, winter is coming.
First question and therefore "test" is what port extension to use. I want to be able to use a superdome, have gotten great shots with the Nikon 10.5mm with one.
One wants to minimize port shading so I tried a 25mm port extension on a Mk1 (stubby metal shade version) Seacam superdome Friday. No vignetting but the corners are not as good as I would want. One provides some scale (me). I was testing to make sure the rig would fire. I used a single Inon Z . Was hoping for strong ambient light. This is a "treehenge" site. I hoped the sun would shine but clouds came by at the wrong time so had to settle for cloudy lighting (second shot).

