Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Aquatica and Canon EF 8-15

Started by AengusM ·

  • 47Posts
  • 47Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica and Canon EF 8-15

47 posts
  1. Have fun boys - hope you have better weather than I've got up here at the moment.

  2. Alas Peter we didn't have the best weather and I'll use that as my primary excuse as to why I don't have any pic's I'm willing to share :-)

     

    Wow, great lens, really like it, huge learning curve for me personally as I haven't used a fish eye underwater before, really excited now, lots I want to do with it.

     

    Jean, are we going to get a 4 inch dome from Aquatica without a shade?

  3. Jean, are we going to get a 4 inch dome from Aquatica without a shade?

     

     

    Just returned from the Birmingham show in the UK, having a jet lag break today and back at the office tomorrow, I will get you an answer ASAP.

     

     

    Cheers

  4. Any update Jean, or are you guys saving the announcement of the shadeless macro dome for DEMA :)

  5. As you found out, I'm sure via your personal messenger, we will have limited number of the dome available without shade :B):

  6. Jean,

     

    Do you know which zoom gears and which extension rings are needed for this lens yet?

  7. Thanks Jean, looking forward to it :B):

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.