Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Hugyfot D7000 review

Started by davichin ·

  • 22Posts
  • 22Replies

Read-only discussion

Hugyfot D7000 review

22 posts
  1. Hi owfotograaf,

     

    My housing is coming in tomorrow.

    I also live in belgium, maybe we can meet and share some information...send me PM

     

    I am a diver with a very bad vision and i like the coloured engravings.

    How and with what did you do this ?

     

     

    Hi all,

     

    I have an hprc trolley.

    Now that i have the new hugyfot housing i am looking how to fit the housing and ports in the trolley.

    I have heard of using liquid foam that hardens out....

    Can anyone give me more info...

  2. Looks very nice. I have the 5D mk2 housing and I have been very happy with the ergonomics and functionality.

     

    However the lack of tripod mount, (well possible with the video wing but means more to carry) and the arm fastening where one of the things I would have liked to see improved. Indeed I think I feed this back to Pascal. Nice to see things are getting better.

     

    At this stage they look like one of the best housing on the market, in terms of price versus functionality (I need at least a 100m housing).

     

    Good work

     

    Erol

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.