Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

FCPX or CS5.5 Production Premium

Started by uwxplorer ·

  • 41Posts
  • 41Replies

Read-only discussion

FCPX or CS5.5 Production Premium

41 posts
  1. Note: there is an update to PP (5.5.1) that apparently fixes some AVCHD playback issues on Macs. so I may come back with good new (or not).

    Well, that helps somewhat with playback of AVCHD (even edited) footage, but this is still too jerky at 1/4 resolution on my system to be called "playback". I think I will stick to transcoding first, then replacing the footage with the original AVCHD just before export.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.