Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

CRAZY OR WHAT?

Started by Cybergoldfish ·

  • 28Posts
  • 28Replies

Read-only discussion

CRAZY OR WHAT?

28 posts
  1. Trust you to have that picture handy :lol:

  2. ha ha .. ha .... how funny

  3. It just shows what depths normal divers can sink to :lol:

  4. There must be something in the water here in Austin. Tanya is another crazy Austinite. I see her at the gym a couple times a week in Bee Cave, TX.

  5. ...You have photo's? :lol:

  6. ...You have photo's? :lol:

    it is a photography website after all !

  7. I have actually met the previous holder, John Bennet, a couple of times over at Atlantis in the Philippines. Surprisingly he is one of the most mild mannered, unassuming, quiet and generally nice people I have ever met. A real gent. I agree with you all though - bleeding mad!

  8. Just remember - never hold your farts in - they travel up your spine and spawn shitty ideas...

     

    regards...

     

    - MP

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.