Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Let's make a video: the beauty of a second, underwater

Started by echeng ·

  • 37Posts
  • 37Replies

Read-only discussion

Let's make a video: the beauty of a second, underwater

37 posts
  1. And also expect an influx of 'diver waving at camera' sequences ... :D

     

    Dean

  2. Also, should the clips be raw, color corrected and/or composited?

    Steve

     

    I reckon colour corrected and ready to go, I'm sure drew can do a little tweaking if needs be.

     

    Deano you could send in some mooning shots if you like :D

  3. Any progress or decisions on protocol for contributions yet?

  4. I've got some clips primed and ready to dropbox!

  5. Deano you could send in some mooning shots if you like :uwphotog:

     

    I will send you my 120min 3D compilation Jonny :)

     

    Dean

  6. I will send you my 120min 3D compilation Jonny :)

     

    Dean

     

    Is that from 'Return to Stoney Cove 3D'??? :uwphotog:

    Edited by SimonSpear
  7. Is that from 'Return to Stoney Cove 3D'??? :)

     

    Wouldn't get me mooning in Stoney mate to bleeding cold :uwphotog:

     

    Dean

  8. That would make my Christmas mate!

  9. As usual, I am the bottleneck. I'm going to coordinate with Hanlon and TheRealDrew right now. Stay tuned!

  10. Hey, what should we call this thing?

  11. Here are a few ideas to kick things off:

     

    capriccio, tempo, moments, frames, tides (too long!), waves....

     

    Anyone else?

     

    Adam

  12. Dark Side of the Moon....or has that been taken already?

  13. Dark Side of the Moon....or has that been taken already?

     

     

    Nope, not that I know of. I like it. But I do not want to Meddle in this naming matter.

    Edited by TheRealDrew
  14. :)

    Good one oh Real One.

  15. This is a great idea! Are we still doing this? Have some footage lined up waiting for upload instructions!!! :)

  16. It doesn't look like anyone is taking a lead on this, so it will probably just end up being a nice idea that didn't go anywhere :) Shame I don't have more time or I'd volunteer.

  17. Patience Simon, they're probably just trying to work out the details and protocol.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and all.

    Steve

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.