Skip to content

Video Gear and Technique / Archived topic

SmallHD DP4 - DP6

Started by Alexx ·

  • 24Posts
  • 24Replies

Read-only discussion

SmallHD DP4 - DP6

24 posts
  1. One more good news for DP4.

    I ask them on focus peaking colors and they said they will make more than 3 colors.

    For those who has bad eyes for close up and needing to focus on objects like shrimps clear antenna or whatnot, it will be a blessing.

    I was told the new firmware can be upgraded without sending the unit back to SmallHD...wow nice !!!

    .

  2. I was just about to send you an email of complaint!

    Thanks for clarifying, EJ.

     

    then give me more nitrox smile.png

     

    One more good news for DP4.

    I ask them on focus peaking colors and they said they will make more than 3 colors.

    For those who has bad eyes for close up and needing to focus on objects like shrimps clear antenna or whatnot, it will be a blessing.

    I was told the new firmware can be upgraded without sending the unit back to SmallHD...wow nice !!!

    .

     

    That's great news! Hope they will release new firmware soon.

  3. And I really hope they will improve sync time in new firmware.

    4~5 sec delay from standby mode is too long (zacuto evf does less then a second).

  4. See EJ, I was saying it needed Red Peaking ;)

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.