I thought I'd seperate this from the "is DX done" thread as this seems the most upto date way forward "at the moment" regarding DX fisheye.
I think this lens may be the way forward, http://www.rokinon.com/product.php?id=198 but as its a manually controlled lens, the aperture could be set to f/16-22 and focus set to infinity and possibly used on shutter priority (I havent got my NEX-6 yet so not too familiar how it may all work)
This guy has used it last January also with focus peaking on land
Jmauricio is hopefully testing a rented lens out soon underwater, looking forward to his results
I would imagine there may be some port vignetting on Nauticam's current dome port set up, would I be correct?
I have also seen sonyalpharumors suggesting that rokinon maybe joining up with samyang to bring out an electronically controlled version of this lens, but not sure if I have time to wait for my next trip at the end of this year
Any more related thoughts on this subject most welcome