Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

When is the Nauticam NA-GH3 coming?

Started by wind ·

  • 27Posts
  • 27Replies

Read-only discussion

When is the Nauticam NA-GH3 coming?

27 posts
  1. When is the Nauticam NA-GH3 coming?

    Any news?

    Been waiting for months.

  2. They are shipping now.

  3. ...but still nothing on nauticam's webpage....

  4. Very secret release... why?

  5. GH3 housings have been field tested and it was decided to make a minor revision to the design.

     

     

    Not a secret release but a mistake from me in early announcement in eagerness to answer the question.

    Sorry for the false alarm

  6. no problem, but this brings us back to the first question.....

     

    I am waiting a long time, too and wanted to use this on my next trip to the Red Sea.....but this seems to vanish into thin air.....

  7. The current estimated ship date is May 27 from Nauticam, so a few day s later form individual dealers and distributors. There is a long preorder queue, so it will be some time after that before new orders are filled.

     

    I had the pleasure of shooting some video last week with the final prototype.

     

     

    Even more fun was macro video with Olympus 60mm!

    Edited by Ryan
  8. Thanks Ryan, so I hope, that I have ordered early enough!

     

    Btw: How did you manage it to fix the Kodak filter at the Panasonic 7-14?

     

    Regards, Sascha

  9. I posted the release today on our nauticamusa.com site and sent it to the press.

     

    Cheers,

    Cp

  10. Just got word from my dealer that the may 22 shippment from Nauticam was delayed. Shippment from Hong Kong is now sometime in june.

    Edited by EspenB
  11. Oh , please no! Can anybody confirm?

  12. Got a e-mail yesterday from my dealer/Nauticam HQ confirming that the GH3 housing shipping has been delayed until june.

     

    I go on a vacation i 2,5-3 weeks time so it doesn't look to promising to be able to use the GH3 underwater for that trip.

  13. Me too, starting in two weeks - so game over. I am more than unhappy with the multiple delays and this information policy.

  14. Hi Espen and SMY,

     

    We should be shipping a small batch end of May. Please contact your dealer to ensure you are allocated these units.

     

    Thank you for your support and best regards,

     

    Edward

  15. The latest News from my dealer is that the NA-GH3 housing will ship from Nauticam tomorrow, june 6th. ;-)

  16. Similar question about NA-EPL5. I leave for diving trip in 10 days, but nauticam europe was not able to answer when the housing will be available. I have it ordered for 2 weeks already, but it seems I will not be taking pictures with it soon :(

     

    When is the housing for epl5 expected to be available in europe?

  17. The latest News from my dealer is that the NA-GH3 housing will ship from Nauticam tomorrow, june 6th. ;-)

     

    UPDATE: Shipping from HK on June 10th. Can't wait! ;-)

  18. My housing arrived this week! Justin time or better: last minute!

    Thanks to Nauticam Europe!

     

    I will inform after my holidays about first experience.

     

    btw: I ordered already in March, so it seems that Itwas one of the first orders

     

    once again: thanks!

  19. My NA-Gh3 is now only hrs away. Pending customs. ;-)

  20. So I am now back from 4 days of intensive testing at the Red Sea and to make it simple: I am more than satisfied with the combination Keldan Luna, Panasonic GH3 in Nauticam housing and 7-14 Pana lens with magic filter on the back of the lens ( used the filter holder of the Pana Fisheye).

     

    The housing: very good in handling, buttons at the right place. easy to change ports and lenses....great! all important functions of the Camera can be handled via housing. The only things I can not do:

    - I can check the already made photos, but not videos (Because the start of a video works via a start soft button on the screen...of course no button for that)

    - I would never have thought about checking my photos via Wifi with an iPad being still on the boat - it works great via Lumix App on iPad), unfortunately I can not transfer clips/videos via Wifi.

    Both points have nothing to do with housing, but as I said: when you are very satisfied, you start to think about the nice to have things.

     

    Once again: very satisfied that Nauticam (and especially Aqua-Fototeam/Nauticam Europe) made it just in time. Very good product, engineered with the thinking of a practicioner....I start already toplan my next dives....

    Regards, Sascha

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.