The standard option is the Inon UWL-H100 28LD you need a FIX M67-LDF adapter, this lens as you note is expensive but has great optical quality
You can attach the Inon UFL165AD to do this you need a spacer ring for the FIX M67-ADF pro adapter this lens requires to step zoom to 35mm but is light and you can remove it in water
Alternatively with the same FIX M67-ADF pro you can attach the Inon UWL-10028AD again with bayonet, this has also an optional dome but is more expensive than the previous option. This lens does not vignette
Other options with an M67 lens that I would definitely NOT recommend to use are:
1. Inon UWL-H100 28M67 with dome
2. Fix UWL28M52 good field of view requires a step down ring
2. Fix UWL-04 as above better optics
The fix lenses are cheap but forget about removing the lens in water with any of the M67 options. I have the RX100 and because you need diopters even at 4 inches to focus I have bayonet mounts