Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Fisheye lens options for RX100/Nauticam?

Started by onewolf ·

  • 46Posts
  • 46Replies

Read-only discussion

Fisheye lens options for RX100/Nauticam?

46 posts
  1. Thanks Interceptor,

     

    It's hard to find a wide for the xz1 that can be used on the more current cameras (type 1 vs type 2 etc). Since im eye-ing the rx100 II, I can save some cash by using my uwl-100.

  2. UWL-100 M67

     

    Thanks Interceptor,

     

    It's hard to find a wide for the xz1 that can be used on the more current cameras (type 1 vs type 2 etc). Since im eye-ing the rx100 II, I can save some cash by using my uwl-100.

    Do you have the M67 or 28AD version?

  3. UWL-100 M67

     

    Do you have the M67 or 28AD version?

    28AD

  4. What's the lens rear glass diameter in mm?

  5. I'd really like to know where you purchased the bayonet mountings for the RX100 wet lenses. I have looked all over and can't find them. I have the Aquatica +5 Close up lens and the INON UWL-H100 28M67 Type2 Wide Conversion Lens. Also can you get lens holders that attach to the strobe arms for the bayonet mounted lenses? I'd appreciate the help. It is a pain to attach and detach without bayonet attachments.

  6. You have to buy the LD lens option or the AD lens.

    The UWL-H100 28M67 can be converted into bayonet using a service part. Then you need an LD bayonet adapter for the housing. Nauticam and Fix sell it.

    Fix is hard to find but you can try asking reefphoto

    This is the nauticam

    http://reefphoto.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=117_87&products_id=5611

    You can then convert your close up lens using this part

    http://reefphoto.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=117_87&products_id=5086

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.