Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Muvo2 back in stock...

Started by echeng ·

  • 28Posts
  • 28Replies

Read-only discussion

Muvo2 back in stock...

28 posts
  1. Tom - me too. I cancelled my order with them. Bummer eh?

     

    Cheers

    James

  2. Yeah, very much a bummer. I'm going to hold out for a few weeks, see if they come through. I don't actually *need* the 4GB right now, but I'd sure like it, especially at that price.

  3. e*** - you mean the famous online auction site? Are we not allowed to say its name? Am I missing something??

     

    If you're talking about that site, there certainly are plenty of microdrives around, many of which I'm sure have been ripped out of muvos. Some of the prices eg Target's however were pretty keen.

     

    May I suggest that the administrator of this site ceases all maintenance and updates, and instead spends his entire working day searching the internet for good deals on muvos and the like. Thanks in advance.

     

    Cheers,

     

    Rob

     

    P.S. does target have any good deals on A300's?

    :)

  4. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Gotta love it when a company cancels your order without asking. Guess I won't be waiting for the MuVo after all...

  5. Walmart.com had them in stock for about 30 min today on their site. I called every store within 50 miles of me and none of them had ever carried it. By the time I got done with the phone calls, it was out of stock again! I think it will calm down soon, the market is beginnng to crash on those drives on ebay.

     

    Dustin

  6. I've been surfing ebay today for muvos, inspired by this thread. There's not much of a market for Muvo2 shells! This whole Muvo2 thing is pretty bizarre - I wonder what the Creative engineers who designed the Muvo2 think of every single one of their creations being gutted for its microdrive so someone can sell it on ebay (and for like $215 or so - why would you bother?)

  7. Has anyone experience with the new (and I suppose only available) new version of the muvo?

     

    I read somewhere that they "soldered" the md to the case and that it is no longer possible to remove it without destroying it...

     

    Input appriciated :-)

  8. I read somewhere that they "soldered" the md to the case and that it is no longer possible to remove it without destroying it...

     

    This was an old rumor, and I believe it is false. However, you might want to poke around yourself. But unless you find someone who actually opened one and found it to be soldered on, you should probably consider it to be false. :)

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.