Skip to content

Trip Reports and Travel / Archived topic

Wetpixel Lembeh Workshop 2013

Started by adamhanlon ·

  • 51Posts
  • 51Replies

Read-only discussion

Wetpixel Lembeh Workshop 2013

51 posts
  1. Missing it too. Adam sent me some royalty free music this afternoon - so I was able to cut our end of week show down from 50 minutes, to a much more digestible 7:40!

     

    Waiting on Vimeo to convert it.

     

    Alex

  2.  

    I've published Alex's slideshow onto the front page...

     

    Adam

     

    Thanks! I feel overwhelmed by the talent on show: I have such a long way to go...

  3. Thanks for sharing Alex, some really great images, Tim don't run your self down you take excellent images have a quick look at your first images & look

    at the improvements.

    regards,

    Andy.

  4. Wonderful shots everyone!

     

    Too bad I just missed everyone in Lembeh. Glad to see those three giant frogfish are still together at Nudi Falls. They were so much fun to watch.

  5. And a few more images from the workshop....

    post-36111-0-66964500-1383989558_thumb.jpg

    post-36111-0-83790400-1383989754_thumb.jpg

    post-36111-0-93430000-1383992723_thumb.jpg

  6. ...

    post-36111-0-35918900-1383993855_thumb.jpg

    post-36111-0-04411800-1383993870_thumb.jpg

    post-36111-0-20413200-1383993897_thumb.jpg

    post-36111-0-31727000-1383993916_thumb.jpg

  7. That's an astounding number of beautiful images for one trip Tim. Congratulations are in order. Looks like you all rocked the house.

     

    Cheers,

    Steve

  8. That's an astounding number of beautiful images for one trip ...

     

    Lembeh was very cooperative, and our mentors on top form. There's something about a trip where you stop shooting images of blue-ring octopus and pygmy seahorses, because you can't think of a new angle...

  9. Adam has now pooled our favourite images in Full Frame.

    Edited by tdpriest
Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.