Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Canon s100, Fisheye Fix housing, plus Inon UWL-H100 with Dome Unit

Started by Chris_Narberth ·

  • 24Posts
  • 24Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Canon s100, Fisheye Fix housing, plus Inon UWL-H100 with Dome Unit

24 posts
  1. I am upgrading to the Oly Om-D EM-5 so wish to sell my outstanding compact rig. The package includes:

    • Canon S100 (with charger, cables, etc.)
    • Fisheye Fix S100 housing
    • Inon UWL-H100 28M67 Type 2 Wide Angle Conversion Lens
    • Inon Dome Unit II for Inon UWL-H100 Lenses

    All items are in excellent condition with original boxes and accessories. The housing has never flooded. The dome has been on only 5 dives.

     

    The package is $1450, plus shipping. PM me if you have questions or wish to make an offer.

     

    post-36891-0-72756500-1390858901_thumb.jpgpost-36891-0-38532000-1390858920_thumb.jpgpost-36891-0-67935000-1390858929_thumb.jpgpost-36891-0-93269800-1390858944_thumb.jpg

  2. Price drop for the entire set: USD1400, plus shipping. I am willing to consider splitting up the camera/housing and the WA lens/Dome. Reasonable offers considered.

  3. Hello,How much just for dome unit?

  4. Hi, I will sell the UWL-H100 and the Dome Unit together for USD825, plus shipping. Message me if you are interested. Thanks!

  5. Hi ,

    And how much for the fix s100 housing (as i already have the s100 caméra)

    Thanks

  6. I just need the dome unit. Thanks anyway .

  7. Housing on its own is USD450, plus shipping.

  8. Price drop --

     

    UWL-H100 and the Dome Unit together for $825, plus shipping

    Fix housing and S100 camera for $550, plus shipping

    Fix housing on its own $425, plus shipping

     

    Or, for the best deal...

     

    $1350, plus shipping for the whole set up!

  9. Bump

  10. Bump

    Means? Sold?

  11. Blue diver, it's all still available. Message me if you are interested.

     

     

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  12. PRICE DROP

     

    UWL-H100 and the Dome Unit together for $800, plus shipping

    Fix housing and the S100 camera together for $500, plus shipping

    Fix housing on its own for $400, plus shipping

     

    Or, for the best deal...

     

    Everything for $1275, plus shipping

     

     

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  13. Can you ship to Australia please? Would like entire setup.

  14. I can look into it and let you know tomorrow.

     

     

     

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  15. Do you still have a dome unit? If so ,have you changed your mind about selling separately?

  16. Hi Chris

     

    I'm interested in the Fix S100 housing in case Down Under does not work out :)

     

    Cheers

    Chris

  17. Hi, I'm keen on the housing if it's still available. Thanks!

  18. Hi Chris Narberth,

    Would u mind emailing me at everythingelse@hotmail.sg? I'm unable to reply to your message.

     

    Thanks mate.

    Edited by Jack Lee
  19. is this full package still available at this stage??

  20. cannot PM you... can you Pm me.. interested in complete package

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.