Camera and housing sold.
UWL-H100 lens and dome unit still available.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Classifieds / Archived topic
Started by Chris_Narberth ·
Read-only discussion
Camera and housing sold.
UWL-H100 lens and dome unit still available.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I know you're after $800 for the lens and dome, however I would be interested in the UWL-H100 lens alone if you're willing to separate the two (broke-ass college kid can't afford both).
If so, how much would you be looking for?
Hi Danny, apologies for not getting back to you sooner. I will sell the UWL H-100 on its own for $400, plus shipping.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Items sold
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.